Test the solution
- Describe the results of your first test of your egg car.
- The first test the egg had a minor injury. It cracked but it didn’t leak out.
- Identify successes and failures of your car design
- One success is that the egg was able to survive a little while in the car. One failure is that the car broke while riding down the ramp.
Synthesize and analyze feedback
- Describe the feedback you received from your partner
- My partner said that I was missing one wheel and a seatbelt. I added those after I got the feedback.
Revise the solution
- Identify the next steps you are going to take to improve your egg car based on the results of your test and the feedback you received
- I will add my one wheel by poking a hole through and putting something strong through the hole and make the car more powerful by putting strong material through the wheels so it doesn’t break while going down the ramp. I will also add a seatbelt by strapping something soft across the egg.