Present findings to an external audience
Engage in external evaluation
- Explain how you made decisions about how to design and build your car
- I decided to design my car for race car drivers. I tried to build my car based on a sports car.
- Describe how and why you adjusted your plan or process during construction
- If materials didnt work right while building my car then I had to adjust my plan and replace the broken materials.
Reflect on the results
- How successfully did your car meet the project constraints?
- I met all constaints for the car.
- How successful was your process for building your car?
- I was not really successful in building my car because some materials weren’t working right while I was building and It took a little long fro me to replace the materials.
- What did you learn about yourself during this project?
- I learned that I need to work a little faster.
- What will you try to improve on when you do projects in future courses?
- I will try to get a better plan next time when preparing to build my car.